Friday, June 7, 2013

Good, Bad, or Shiny?

Hey Jammers! The Diamond Shop has opened! It has new rares, new animals, and new... stuff. Stuff many Jammers don't consider to be very good. I personally, think AJHQ made a mistake. They put gift card animals in the store! I spent 15.00 dollars on an Arctic Wolf and now you can get it for free! Plus, there are no monthly gifts! It'll take centuries to save up for Gem Shop items, and I loved the monthly gifts! Now absolutely no member stuff is free! Plus, all the rares have come back. AJ doesn't expect to please rare Jammers by bringing all the rares back! And nothing is non-member! This is an outrage! An OUTRAGE!!!!!!!

Excuse me, but there were a few malfunctions in the previous paragraph. Hold on one moment while we quickly sort them out. -Pauses post and takes hot, relaxing bath-

Ok, so though there is a LOT (And i don't mean a little) of outrageous stuff in the diamond shop. But hey, there is some good stuff too. Un-rare members will finally not be criticized for no rares! They'll get all their dream items for only a few diamonds. They'll get the respect they deserve! It is a day to celebrate! :D

An un-rare member discovering all the new rares

See, I told you it was a day to celebrate. 

Ok now that is going a bit too far...

Yet there is one more opinion that goes for everyone... (especially me) Shiny! Jammers, which opinion do you think makes sense? (The shiny one obviously, but might as well see your epic opinions anyway)

Now.. Chow Jammerz! Translation: Bye Jammerz! (I've been practicing my Spanish lately)





1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so much! It's so nice, I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete