Saturday, June 22, 2013

Big News

Hey Jammers! You probably haven't seen many posts on this blog for a while. I'm just not playing Animal Jam as much as I used too. And tommorow I'm going to sleep away camp for a month, which will just be more time where I won't post. I feel bad just leaving big gaps in between posts, and I'm never really in the mood to share something on the blog. Because of this... I've decided to quit The Animal Jamster. Temporarily. I've been very busy lately, but someday this year or next year I think I'll start the blog again. I just haven't felt the need to blog lately, but maybe in August or December or February I'll continue blogging on it. Also, for the bloggers that put me on the Other Blogs section of their blog, please don't delete this one. I'll continue it later on, and I want jammers to still get help and tips on Aj from this blog. Thank you for everyone who read this blog, I worked very hard on it. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment