Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Change

Hey Jammers! I, olivejam have decided from now on to stop posting daily updates. There are a million of daily updates out there, and most Jammers that like AJ will actually go on and check out the new stuff if they can. The stuff is out there for all Jammers to see, so why look at updates for the second time?
Doesn't this stuff look familiar? You've already seen it in Jamaa!
I have been inspired by the few non-item blogs out there and by a few helpful buddies, to stop daily updates. I'll post more, and I'll post meaningful words about Jamaa. I'll post fun stuff, like my recent post, and I'll post exciting things about Jamma and hidden truths and secrets about AJ too. Making daily updates has felt like a chore, considering I already get to see them on Aj and then have to post it all on this blog. Thanks for hanging in there, and that's it for my first truly meaningful post! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment